Anyways the lessons I've learnt from not being able to control every single aspect of it, is that God is ultimately in control. As much as i love to have every single detail planned out, God also loves to ruin my plans and give me that little reminder that actually you suck and have no idea what you are doing and that I am ultimately in charge and not you. A verse that i saw this week that I really think shows Gods control is 1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.Its not one of my usual, God is in control la-di-da eveyrthing is good but its more of a God is in control and he'll shove you whatever he wants but dont worry everything is alright cos no matter what he shoves you, it'll be something that you can handle and if all else fails he gives you an easy exit. I dont exactly summarise it in the most fancy and church type of way but thats basically it and I find that if you reword it in a way that helps you really understand it actually helps.
Something else completely out of the blue, in the shower today, i had an a-pith-any ( i have no idea how to spell that word but it sounds smart and you can just sound it out the way it looks there). I often have these in the shower, which is quite strange, btu my dad says he gets them in the middle of the night.. thats weird too. Anyways I recently realised I have a love for getting through to people and also for really sharing the gospel. Like its something I'm really passionate about and recently when i was talking to someone about it, I realised how excited it makes you feel and how close to God and you just get this buzz.
So the current thing im considering is how to get through to someone who is shy and really basically is sorta scared of you. ( i swear i am like the most unscarey person. except maybe when im coaching but ive never coached this girl) The reason Ive choose this particular girl is because, well theres no nice way of saying this but i overheard my mum talking to our family friend about her and how theres alot of pressure on her and in my epiphany (i finally spelt it well enough for it to be able to autocorrect) I realised that there is no better than way to get rid of pressure than Jesus. so now begins my quest to figure how to get closer to her and how to really get to that core issue. AHHH I LOVE PROJECTS.. just praying its what God wants though... It's really exciting to see things that need to be done and knowing that you can do them but ultimately I especially need to remember that it's up to God.
Praying that whatever you do, you think of whether it is something God wants you to do.
xxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment