Wow ive been really bad recently. Ive been meaning to blog this for a while. Recently Ive been reminded of how much peace having Jesus can give you and also how with Him everything is just right.
So as you probably know I'm an organise freak. In some ways, i think it is bad because well i dont really have room for God to do whatever he wants and i really try to remember that God is in control. (i even stick sticky notes everywhere to remind me) Normally I just know where I'll take things or when I start it just flows but today I guess.. I dont know. I really wanna explain that feeling you get when you know that God has everything under control.
For me its one of the most amazing things ever!! Its so hard to describe theres not this one word but like its a peace which nothing else can give you. Its a peace where eventhough I have a maths test looming, I know that its alright. Its a peace which just makes you smile and feel all happy inside knowing that you are loved, no matter what and that everything is alright.
I dont often get teary ahha but one of the things that often tears me up is just thinking about how amazing God is and just his love. Like no matter what you do and no matter how far you stray he's there ready with open arms. If thats not amazing enough its knowing you have something to depend on, a back up plan. No words can really describe this feeling. Ive been listening to this song (that one of my close Christian friends suggested) as I type and it just really sums it all up and really what I want to say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foVRP07WOAg
The Christian message is just something that is so life changing, something so different and just plain amazing. I think I sound really repetitive but if theres one thing to try or take home, its to pray to God and give him your problems, give them al to him no matter how great or small, knowing he listens and doesnt judge, most importantly knowing that he loves like no human can love. This is really compels me to stand for what I believe because there is no way to say thanks but to really share it.
xxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment