Thursday, 23 August 2012

23/08/12 - Hectic Day

Currently loving  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc Your love never fails by Jesus Culture. I really love this song cos its a reminder of how great Gods love is and how like he has the best plan which is something that can be so easily forgotten in our busy lives. So i just discovered the changing colour bottom. Im quite slow and I am a not bothered person so i dont know if that effects it. 

For those that live in Sydney, you'll understand when I say Cityrail sucks and I was the unfortunate victim of yet another cityrail failure. Basically some random tree fell and all the trains were cancelled. Its times like this when Im stranded that you really have to go does God really have the best plan?? In some ways today I was able to have a chat with one of my best Christian friends which is always something I look forward to do. I dont know why but its when you talk to Christian friends its just able to go on a deeper level. 

Having said that it's also important to remember to have non Christian friends, the ones that hopefully through being with you and stuff that they'll really see a difference and find out about Christianity. Through talking to people about Christianity I recently realised that when I talk about something im passionate about I just start hand gesturing. i dont know im going strange. 

now to end on a sad and fail story. In true fashion, I got off the train today an hour after i normally would and as i stepped off the train it started to thunder (ironic because today i was told it was meant to be really hot and then it was fully windy as and everything was being blown away like legit EVERYTHING) After that event, I decided to brighten my day by painting my nails a bright colour. This was all good until I finished my right hand then remembered that my thumb is still screwed. Lets just say the right hand after a good half an hour looks rather unique. If you read this and you'll see me soon please DONT stare closely at my right hand hahaha. 

Also quickly something really random today i started using this app that lots of my friends use to count calories etc. The reason Im using it is cos it has the coolest barcode scanner. You can scan the code on the packaging then it comes up with all this health info. its so coool ahhahah. for the record im not counting calories, just eating heaps to scan heaps. Its called My Fitness Pal. Now back to something constructive hahah

xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment