Monday, 10 September 2012

10/09/12 - Love When Nothings Right

If you go to SIC (grade fellowship group) this will  bascially be a preview of what we're talking about this week. This week we'll be talking about Gods love and basically this is after someone annonymously aposted my friend about how well they have their own internal life struggles.

In mays we all struggle. Although some of us dont exactly have a mental illness as such, everyone has there good days and there bad days. Days where everything seems to be going wrong and days where nothing seems right. Days where there just seems like there is so much going on and you just can't keep up with it all.

Today is my that sorta day hahah. I dont know it just started with forgetting lots of things and really just feeling out of it. Its times like this where I am glad I am a Christian, greatful that its not just about what I do from day to day and that no matter how bad things are its part of an amazing plan and that I'm part of that amazing plan. This is something that is just really comforting, knowing that you are loved and that you have a job. No matter how bad things are, Gods love never fails to bring a smile to my face and just really make me tingly.

For someone who grew up in a Christian family and surrounded by God's love all my life, its still so amazing how God gives up his son and basically a part of Him to die for us. I think one of my fav vs sums it all up. Romans 5:6-8. Like you honestly would never die for someone that was hopeless. Even if you were to die for a homeless person you would think that there would be some hope or you would think that that person deserved to live and would make the most of their life. Yet this is the amazing thing were Jesus dies for hopeless people, for people that were sinners and really held no hope at all.  

I dont think you can ever fully grasp how amazing and just how big of an action this is. Its cos of this I feel really compelled to do my best to really show what this love is like in actions and I really pray that we all remember just how amazing (yeah thats like the most bestest word in my vocab haha) and what an enormus gift it is and how we should really just act accordingly.

Happy Rest of the Week,
xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment