It's been a pretty good for me, God wise. Ive returned to remembering and fully focusing with everything i have, on God. Its been a pretty busy week and its officially the last week before Year 12 graduate.
In previous years this has really been not very significiant but this year is offically when many of the seniors I know graduate. It's really scary I guess to think about how very soon that'll be me. I have a couple more years to go but still its a daunting thought, a life without school. This has really got me thinking what do i want to do? What do i want to acheive?
Its in thinking about this that I realise that I really want to devote all my life to God. Ive pretty much prayed all my life that God will use me however he wants but as a child this doesnt really dawn on you what your committing yourself to and as you grow older you realise just what this could mean. For me this could mean not being the riches, not living like everyone else and maybe even giving up everything including my life for God. As i think about those graduating, i really think about whether I'm ready and willing to drop everything and truly live for God.
I've been told often that'll make a good leader and thats something really exciting for me cos i really love leading. Ive really loved watching people grow in Christ and new Christians gain confidence in Christ and start to share their own stories. Thats what I've truly loved from this term of leading fellowship. Ive often wondered what Im talented at and I guess recently Ive realised I have a passion for Jesus and a pasion and skill for talking. Its so exciting to know that you've got your whole life ahead of you ready to go do whatever it is God wants to do with our skills.
xxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment