Tuesday, 11 September 2012

11/09/12 - Acting in Love

It's really late and I have an in-class essay tomororw but today I really learnt something about the value of God.

I know many year 7s and I'm close to quite a few of them but there's this one that I'm just really close to. I don't know how or why but I've watched her grow and change favourite people to struggle with different problems.

It's only today that it really occurred to me, I often tell her to do this and don't do that but in reality I would never do what I tell her to do. I'm telling her to love a girl she hates to give the best revenge which is love. It all seems fine and good but it's exactly what I wouldn't do. This got her to raging about how..basically she just wants to be more popular than her and be better than her at everything.

This really just got me thinking back to rice and realising just how there really is nothing else that can satisfy. It's all good she seeks revenge tomorrow when the girl trips but then she's gonna want more. Soon low and behold there will be world war 3.

It's so hard to really do to other what you would like to be done to you. I find it quite ironic how my verse of the week is James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
Really this is a reminder of how we should try to act as Christians.
Xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment