Tuesday, 18 September 2012

19/09/12 - Something Little Goes a Long Way

I think im going crazy. Lets just say I had an asssessment due tomorrow (well really in a few hours now) and to say the least I was really quite behind. I often pray about assessments and stuff but I always think of the help in the form of finishing, looking back going it was all good blah blah. but this time i was in my panic crisis ahhh time to get caffine to calm myslef down ( yeah it does calm me down... meaning i must be an addict :/) Really the amazing thing was today one of my close friends emailed her work to me. I guess the first thing I did was celebrate and really thank God.

In many ways God just wants us to remember him and i think you can really tell whether someone's really focussed on God or what by seeing how they react to something good. This hasnt always been true for me, but like just praising God first was also another thing for me to celebrate. Knowing that i thought of him first really is something exciting. Mini steps! idk if this even makes sense. Im legit never up this late but i really just wanted to share that with you cos a little love can go a long way for someone else.

so sleeping now. the highs like going ahhaha
xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment