Thursday, 20 September 2012

20/09/12 - Nearly There

Funny how everytime I've blogged recently has been when I really should've been doing something else. Today I should really be finishing off work and confirming details of events happenning this holidays but I really just can't be bothered.

Its that time of the term where its sooo close to the end yet your not there yet. i guess thinking in terms of running (not that ive been doing alot of that recently) its like when your running and your like omg i hate this blah blah but your soo close to the end and you keep telling yourself you can make it but then theres that part of you which is saying you're not gonna make just give up now. It's funny how like even this morning I had heaps of energy and really ready to do whatever God wants me to do today yet even by the afternoon Im so drained!!

In many ways I feel like its my time where im celebrating the end of the term before its happenned and basically its quite sad to then realise...wait its not the end. I dont even know what im getting to now hahahahahha. As the holidays really approach quite soon, Im gonna to be trying to remember that God is in control of everything and that I honestly need him for everything. I can quite honestly I dont think I would manage getting out of bed without Him.

I think i officially shall stop now cos i dont know what im saying and I really feel like im falling asleep. Something quick from Philippians ive been reading.
Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagarly await a Saviour from there, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:19-20

I like the idea of being a citizen of heaven but i guess with that is living like one which i know is something really really hard to do and really even remember.

xxxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment